Translation from Al-Quran ('Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali);
Surah 14: verses 24-27;
24. See you not how Allah sets forth a parable? - a goodly Word like a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the heavens-
25. It brings forth its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord. So Allah sets forth parables for people, in order that they may receive admonition.
26. And the parable of an evil word is that of an evil tree: it is torn up by the root from the surface of the earth: it has no stability.
27. Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the Word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah does what He wills.
Surah 47: verse 19;
19. Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for your fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how you move about and how you dwell in your homes.
Surah 9: verse 124;
124. Whenever there comes down a Surah, some of them say: "Which of you has had his faith increased by it?" Yea, those who believe- their faith is increased and they do rejoice.
Post a Comment